Sunday, December 27, 2009

A new start

Ok, this isn't my first blog but since my other one has been locked down due to it's stress on me i have decided to have another. It is my decision to focus this blog on all the great things that happen during my daily life, and not on the stresses of relationships. So to start off, I will say that today has the capacity to be an awesome day! There are plans for a movie, shopping, then a family trip to olive garden. The only question will be what movie we can all decide on, will it be a cartoon, another cartoon, or a action/cartoon movie lol.
Here is the cartoon.

Then we have the other cartoon.

And finally the last one.

Now there has been another option....

1 comment:

  1. I pick #4. Number 1 is a ehhhh. Number 2 is a hell no. Number 3 is only if you really, really want to.

    ReplyDelete